1. I will constantly strive to raise the quality of photography to a higher level.
2. I will encourage, assist and give my technical knowledge to all members of our profession, individually and collectively.
3. I will at all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practice.
4. I will apply my best efforts to produce only those types of photographs and photographic services that will enhance the prestige of the profession.
5. I will endeavor to enhance and ennoble the status of the photographic profession by maintaining a dignity of manner in my behavior in the presentation of my photography and photographic services and in all other forms of public contact.
6. I will maintain the highest standard of honesty in all my transactions by not using false titles, confusing or inaccurate technical terms or descriptions, and misleading terms or claims.
7. In all matters relating to the interpretations of this Code, I will recognize the authority of the Professional Photographers of Idaho, Inc.